XHToast is a lightweight and customizable Toast library for iOS. It provides a convenient way to display temporary messages or notifications to the user.
To install XHToast in your project, you can either use CocoaPods or manually add the library to your project.
Installation using CocoaPods
To integrate XHToast using CocoaPods, add the following line to your Podfile:
Then, run the command:
- Download the XHToast repository as a zip file.
- Unzip the file and copy the “XHToast” folder into your project.
- In Xcode, navigate to your project settings.
- Under the “General” tab, scroll down to find the “Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content” section.
- Click on the “+” button and select the “Add Other…” option.
- Navigate to the “XHToast” folder copied in step 2 and select the “XHToast.xcodeproj” file.
- Build the project.
- In your project settings, go to the “Build Phases” tab.
- Expand the “Target Dependencies” section and add “XHToast.framework”.
- Expand the “Link Binary With Libraries” section and add “libXHToast.a”.
- Import the library where needed by adding:
To use XHToast, follow the steps below:
- Import the XHToast library at the top of your file:
- Display a simple toast message:
[XHToast showToastMessage:@"Your message"];
You can customize various aspects of the toast appearance and behavior using XHToastConfig. For example, to change the text color:
[XHToastConfig defaultConfig].textColor = [UIColor whiteColor];
For more advanced usage, refer to the documentation and examples provided by the library.
XHToast is a versatile and easy-to-use library for displaying temporary messages or notifications in iOS applications. Its customizable features make it suitable for a wide range of use cases. By following the installation and usage instructions provided in this documentation, you can quickly integrate and start using XHToast in your project.