Welcome to the documentation for the WLHelpers library!
To get started with WLHelpers, you need to install it using one of the following methods:
– Install via CocoaPods
To install WLHelpers using CocoaPods, add the following line to your Podfile:
– Manual Installation
1. Download the latest release from the [WLHelpers GitHub repository](https://github.com/WLNetworking/WLHelpers).
2. Drag and drop the “WLHelpers” folder into your Xcode project.
Once you have installed WLHelpers, you can start using it in your project.
To initialize WLHelpers, follow the steps below:
1. Import the WLHelpers module in your Swift file:
2. Use the available WLHelpers functions as needed in your code.
For example, you can use the WLHelpers shared instance to perform common tasks such as network requests, data parsing, and more.
WLHelpers offers several features to help simplify your development process. Some of the key features include:
– Network request handling
– JSON parsing utilities
– Date and time manipulation functions
– String manipulation utilities
– Image loading and caching
For detailed information about the available functions and classes in WLHelpers, refer to the API reference below:
[WLHelpers API Reference](https://example.com/wlhelpers-api-reference)
With WLHelpers, you can simplify your development process and save time by utilizing its powerful features. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please refer to the documentation or reach out to our support team for assistance. Happy coding!