When is a powerful date and time library for developers. It provides a simple and intuitive API for working with dates, times, and intervals in various programming languages.
Date and Time Manipulation
With When, you can easily perform various operations on dates and times, including:
- Adding or subtracting days, months, or years
- Comparing dates and times
- Formatting dates and times
- Converting dates and times to different time zones
- And more!
Intervals and Durations
When provides powerful tools for working with intervals and durations. You can easily calculate the difference between two dates or times, add or subtract intervals, and perform advanced calculations with durations.
When supports multiple programming languages, including:
- And more!
To start using When in your project, follow these steps:
- Install When by running the package manager command specific to your programming language. For example:
- Import the When library into your project:
- Start using the various date and time functions provided by When. Refer to the documentation and examples for detailed usage instructions.
For detailed instructions on how to use When in your specific programming language, refer to the official documentation:
Community and Support
If you have any questions, need assistance, or want to contribute to the When project, please get involved in our community:
- Official When forum: [link]
- GitHub repository: [link]
- Slack channel: [link]
We welcome contributions from the community! If you want to contribute to When, please follow the guidelines outlined in our contributing documentation:
When is open source software licensed under the [License Name]. Refer to the project repository for more details.