Introduction to WaitSpinner
WaitSpinner is a handy iOS library that helps in handling and displaying activity indicators or loading spinners in your app. It’s very simple to integrate and use.
To get started, you can integrate WaitSpinner into your project by utilizing the CocoaPods. Follow the steps below:
- First, make sure you have the latest version of CocoaPods installed. If not, you can download it from the official website.
- Open your terminal and navigate to the root directory of your project.
- Create a new Podfile by running ‘pod init’ if you don’t have one yet.
- Add ‘pod \’WaitSpinner\” in your Podfile.
- Run ‘pod install’ to download and integrate the library.
Working with WaitSpinner is quite straightforward. Here’s how you can display and hide the spinner:
// To show the spinner [WaitSpinner show]; // To hide the spinner [WaitSpinner hide];
WaitSpinner allows you to customize the appearance of the spinner. You can adjust properties such as color, size, and fadeInDuration:
[WaitSpinner setColor:[UIColor redColor]]; // change spinner color [WaitSpinner setSize:30.0f]; // change spinner size [WaitSpinner setFadeInDuration:0.2]; // change fade in duration
WaitSpinner encourages contributions from the developer community. If you want to contribute, feel free to fork the library and create a pull request. Be sure to submit well-commented code and follow the existing coding style for consistency.
WaitSpinner is distributed under the MIT license. This means you are free to use and modify the library in both personal and commercial projects as long as you retain the original copyright notice and disclaimer. Please see the LICENSE file for more information.