Welcome to the documentation page for the VeloxDownloader framework. Here you will find detailed information about VeloxDownloader and its features, installation instructions, usage guidelines, and more.
- Efficient and fast downloading capabilities
- Support for concurrent downloads
- Pause and resume functionality for interrupted downloads
- Ability to handle large files with ease
- Support for background downloads
- Flexible and easy-to-use API
To get started with VeloxDownloader, follow these installation steps:
- Open your project in Xcode
- Navigate to the project directory
- Create a new directory for dependencies (if not already present)
- Move to the project directory using the terminal
- Run the following command to integrate VeloxDownloader using CocoaPods:
- Once the installation is completed, import the framework into your code files where required
VeloxDownloader provides a simple and intuitive API for downloading files in your iOS app. Follow the steps below to use VeloxDownloader in your project:
- Import VeloxDownloader into your code file:
- Create an instance of the VeloxDownloader:
- Use the
downloadFile:method to start a download:
- Optionally, use the
pauseDownload:method to pause an ongoing download:
- Optionally, use the
resumeDownload:method to resume a paused download:
let downloader = VeloxDownloader()
downloader.downloadFile(url: URL(string: "http://example.com/file.zip")!)
VeloxDownloader offers advanced features for handling specific requirements. These features include:
- Downloading multiple files concurrently using background queues
- Customizing download progress update intervals
- Customizing download destination folder and file name
- Handling download completion and failure scenarios
- Implementing background download completion handlers
For detailed instructions on these advanced usage scenarios, refer to the official VeloxDownloader documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some commonly asked questions about VeloxDownloader:
Q: Is VeloxDownloader compatible with all versions of iOS?
Yes, VeloxDownloader is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
Q: Can I use VeloxDownloader in my macOS app?
No, VeloxDownloader is currently designed for iOS applications only.
Q: Does VeloxDownloader support resumable downloads?
Yes, VeloxDownloader supports resumable downloads. You can pause and resume ongoing downloads as required.
Q: Is VeloxDownloader a free framework?
Yes, VeloxDownloader is an open-source framework distributed under the MIT license, meaning it is free to use in both personal and commercial projects.
Q: Where can I find the source code for VeloxDownloader?
The source code for VeloxDownloader can be found on the official GitHub repository at: https://github.com/veloxdownloader/veloxdownloader
You have now reached the end of the VeloxDownloader documentation. You should have a good understanding of VeloxDownloader features, installation steps, usage guidelines, and advanced usage scenarios. If you have any further questions or issues, refer to the official documentation or reach out to the VeloxDownloader community for support.