AWPasscodeViewController is a flexible and customizable passcode view controller for iOS applications. It provides an easy way to implement a secure passcode entry feature in your app.
- Customizable UI: Easily customize the look and feel of the passcode view controller to match your app’s design.
- Secure: AWPasscodeViewController implements secure passcode entry with automatic hashing and salting of passcodes.
- Auto-Lock: Option to automatically lock the app after a specified idle time to enhance security.
- Biometric Authentication: Supports Touch ID and Face ID for convenient and secure authentication.
- Error Handling: Provides error handling for incorrect passcode attempts and customizable lockout durations.
- Localization: Support for multiple languages and easily customizable labels and messages.
- Flexible Integration: Can be integrated as a standalone view controller or within your existing view hierarchy.
- Extensive Documentation: Thorough documentation with code examples to guide you through the implementation process.
To install AWPasscodeViewController, follow these steps:
- Download the AWPasscodeViewController source code.
- Add the AWPasscodeViewController files to your Xcode project.
- Ensure that the necessary dependencies (such as the LocalAuthentication framework) are added to your project.
To use AWPasscodeViewController in your app, follow these steps:
- Create an instance of AWPasscodeViewController.
- Set the required properties such as the passcode length and lockout duration.
- Set the delegate to receive notifications and handle events.
- Present the AWPasscodeViewController instance modally or embed it within your view hierarchy.
For more details and code examples, refer to the AWPasscodeViewController documentation.
AWPasscodeViewController is an open-source project, and contributions are welcome! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvements, please submit an issue on GitHub or create a pull request.
AWPasscodeViewController is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more details.