Welcome to the documentation for ascFlatUIColor!
ascFlatUIColor is a powerful library that provides a wide range of flat UI colors for your iOS applications. This library includes a collection of pre-defined colors that you can easily use in your projects.
- Open your Xcode project.
- Go to File > Swift Packages > Add Package Dependency.
- In the search bar, enter
https://github.com/ascgear/ascFlatUIColor.gitand click Next.
- Select the latest version of the package and click Next.
- Choose the targets where you want to add the package and click Finish.
Importing the Library
In your Swift file, import the library using the following code:
// Swift import ascFlatUIColor
Accessing Flat UI Colors
To use the flat UI colors, simply access the predefined static properties provided by the ascFlatUIColor library. Here is an example:
// Swift let myColor = ascFlatUIColor.concrete
ascFlatUIColor provides a wide range of flat UI colors to choose from. Here are some of the available colors:
- Concrete: A dark gray color (#95a5a6).
- Clouds: A light gray color (#ecf0f1).
- Emerald: A vibrant green color (#2ecc71).
- Peter River: A vibrant blue color (#3498db).
- Sunflower: A bright yellow color (#f1c40f).
If you have specific colors in mind that are not included in the predefined list, you can easily define your own custom colors using the
UIColor initializer. Here is an example:
// Swift let customColor = UIColor(red: 0.5, green: 0.7, blue: 0.9, alpha: 1.0)
Here are some examples of using ascFlatUIColor in your iOS applications:
- Example 1: Changing the background color of a view to the Concrete color:
// Swift let myView = UIView() myView.backgroundColor = ascFlatUIColor.concrete
- Example 2: Setting the text color of a label to the Clouds color:
// Swift let myLabel = UILabel() myLabel.textColor = ascFlatUIColor.clouds
ascFlatUIColor is a fantastic library that allows you to easily incorporate beautiful flat UI colors into your iOS applications. With its wide range of pre-defined colors, as well as the ability to define custom colors, you have unlimited possibilities to create stunning user interfaces.