Welcome to the documentation for AppLovin Mediation Criteo Adapter, a library that allows you to integrate Criteo ads into your iOS and Android applications through the AppLovin Mediation platform. This documentation will guide you through the process of integrating and configuring Criteo ads in your app.
Before you begin the integration, ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- iOS 9.0+ or Android 4.1+ as the target platform for your app
- Latest versions of AppLovin SDK and Criteo SDK
- A registered account with AppLovin Mediation and Criteo
- Your app’s bundle identifier/package name
To install the AppLovin Mediation Criteo Adapter, please follow these steps:
1. Install the AppLovin iOS SDK by cocoapods or manually (provide links or instructions here).
2. Install the Criteo iOS SDK by cocoapods or manually (provide links or instructions here).
3. Import the necessary frameworks and adapter classes into your Xcode project.
4. Add the necessary configuration properties to your app’s Info.plist file.
1. Install the AppLovin Android SDK by adding the dependencies to your build.gradle file (provide links and code snippet here).
2. Install the Criteo Android SDK by adding the dependencies to your build.gradle file (provide links and code snippet here).
3. Import the necessary classes and resources into your Android project.
4. Add the necessary configuration properties to your AndroidManifest.xml file.
Once you have installed the necessary SDKs and adapter, you can proceed with integrating Criteo ads into your app. Below are the steps to follow:
- Create an instance of the AppLovinSDK and initialize it with your SDK key.
- Create an instance of the CriteoSDK and initialize it with your account ID.
- Configure the AppLovin SDK to mediate Criteo ads. Set up ad listener for callbacks.
- Load and display Criteo ads in your app using the provided methods.
- Optimize your Criteo ad placement for better performance and revenue.
For further assistance and more detailed information on different aspects of the AppLovin Mediation and Criteo integration, please refer to the following resources:
- Criteo Integration Guide and Documentation
- AppLovin Mediation Dashboard and Support
- AppLovin Mediation Criteo Adapter GitHub repository