Welcome to the documentation page for the AGMediaVideo framework.
What is AGMediaVideo?
AGMediaVideo is a powerful media playback framework for iOS applications. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for playing various media formats, such as video and audio, in your app. With AGMediaVideo, you can easily integrate media playback functionality into your iOS projects.
- Flexible media playback options
- Support for various media formats
- Advanced playback controls
- Customizable media player UI
- Smooth and responsive playback
To get started with AGMediaVideo, you need to follow the steps below:
- Install AGMediaVideo in your iOS project through CocoaPods or manually.
- Import AGMediaVideo into your project.
- Create an instance of AGPlayerView and configure it.
- Prepare your media content to be played by providing the appropriate source.
- Customize the media player UI if desired.
- Start and control media playback using the provided controls and methods.
To install AGMediaVideo in your iOS project, you can use CocoaPods or install it manually.
To install via CocoaPods, add the following line to your Podfile:
Then, run the
pod install command in your terminal.
To install manually, simply download the AGMediaVideo framework and add it to your Xcode project. Make sure to include all necessary dependencies.
More detailed information about the AGMediaVideo framework can be found in the API documentation.
Here are a few examples to help you understand how to use AGMediaVideo:
Example 1: Initializing AGPlayerView
To initialize an instance of AGPlayerView, use the following code:
import AGMediaVideo let playerView = AGPlayerView() playerView.frame = CGRect(x: 0, y: 0, width: 320, height: 240)
Example 2: Playing a Video
To play a video using AGMediaVideo, you can use the following code:
import AGMediaVideo let playerView = AGPlayerView() playerView.source = "https://example.com/video.mp4" playerView.play()
If you encounter any issues or have any questions, you can reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using AGMediaVideo! We hope this documentation has been helpful in getting you started with our framework. Enjoy seamless media playback in your iOS applications!