AFBlurSegue is a custom segue for iOS that provides a smooth transition between view controllers with a blur effect. It adds a visually appealing animation to your app’s user interface, enhancing the overall user experience. This library is built using Objective-C and supports iOS 8.0 and above.
AFBlurSegue is available through CocoaPods. To integrate it into your Xcode project, add the following line to your
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
- Download the latest version of AFBlurSegue from the GitHub repository.
- Drag and drop the
AFBlurSeguefolder into your Xcode project.
- Make sure to select the option “Copy items if needed” when prompted.
To use AFBlurSegue in your project, follow these steps:
- Import the library header file in your view controller:
- Make sure the view controller that you want to transition from is embedded in a navigation controller.
- In the storyboard, create a segue between the source and destination view controllers, and set the segue’s class to
- Customize the blur effect by adjusting the properties of
AFBlurSegue. Available properties include:
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat blurRadius;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat saturationDeltaFactor;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat tintAlpha;
- Build and run your app, and enjoy the smooth transition with a blur effect!
Here’s an example of how to use AFBlurSegue in your project:
- Create a new project or open an existing one in Xcode.
- Install AFBlurSegue using any of the methods mentioned in the Installation section.
- Open the storyboard and create a segue between two view controllers.
- Set the segue’s class to
- Run the app on the simulator or a physical device.
- Observe the smooth transition between the view controllers with a blur effect.
AFBlurSegue is a powerful library that adds an elegant blur effect transition between view controllers in your iOS app. Its easy integration and customizable properties make it a great choice for enhancing your app’s user interface. Start using AFBlurSegue today and provide your users with a visually appealing experience.