Welcome to the documentation for ABSwiftExtensions, a library of useful extensions for Swift programming. This documentation will provide you with detailed information about each extension and how to use them in your projects.
To use ABSwiftExtensions in your project, you need to install it through Swift Package Manager.
ABSwiftExtensions library requires the following:
- Swift 5.0 or later
- iOS 11.0 or later
- Xcode 11.0 or later
ABSwiftExtensions provides the following features:
- Extension 1 – Description of the first extension feature.
- Extension 2 – Description of the second extension feature.
- Extension 3 – Description of the third extension feature.
To start using ABSwiftExtensions in your project, follow these steps:
- Add ABSwiftExtensions package to your project using Swift Package Manager.
- Import ABSwiftExtensions module in your code files.
- Call the desired extension functions on appropriate objects.
Here’s an example of how to use one of the extensions provided by ABSwiftExtensions:
// Import the ABSwiftExtensions module import ABSwiftExtensions // Create a string let myString = "Hello World" // Use the extension to count the number of words in the string let wordCount = myString.wordCount() print("The string contains \(wordCount) words.")
For more detailed information about each specific extension, please refer to the official ABSwiftExtensions documentation: