Welcome to the documentation for Aardvark! Aardvark is a powerful open-source library for iOS that provides a collection of utility classes and extensions to enhance your app development experience.
To install Aardvark, you can use CocoaPods. Simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Then, run the command
pod install in your terminal to install the Aardvark library.
Aardvark provides a wide range of features and utility classes to simplify iOS app development. Here are some of the key features:
- Logging: Aardvark offers a powerful logging system that helps you easily debug your app. It provides various log levels and allows you to log messages to the console or a file.
- User Interface: The library includes numerous UI components, such as an alert view, action sheet, and more, to enhance the user experience in your app.
- Localization: Aardvark provides utilities for managing localization in your app. It simplifies the process of supporting multiple languages and handling dynamic content.
- Error Reporting: With Aardvark, you can easily capture and report errors within your app. It provides a convenient way to handle exceptions and gather data for debugging purposes.
- Extensions: The library extends several core iOS classes with additional functionality, making it easier to work with foundation components such as strings, arrays, and dates.
This is just a small sample of what Aardvark has to offer. Make sure to explore the full documentation for detailed information on each feature.
If you encounter any issues or have questions about Aardvark, please feel free to reach out to the dedicated support team via the GitHub repository.
Thank you for using Aardvark!