AACHARTKIT is a powerful, easy-to-use chart library for iOS development. With AACHARTKIT, you can effortlessly create stunning and interactive charts in your iOS applications, bringing your data to life.
- Simple and intuitive API
- Supports a wide range of chart types, including line, column, bar, pie, scatter, and more
- Configurable options to customize the appearance and behavior of charts
- Smooth animation effects for visual appeal
- Interactive touch gestures for zooming and panning
- Supports both 2D and 3D charts
- Ability to add data labels, tooltips, and legends to enhance chart readability
- Highly optimized for performance, even with large datasets
To install AACHARTKIT in your iOS project, follow these steps:
- In Xcode, open your project and navigate to the target’s General settings.
- Under “Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content”, click the “+” button.
- Select “Add Other…” and choose the AACHARTKIT framework file.
- Ensure that “Copy items if needed” is checked and click “Finish”.
- Import AACHARTKIT in your source code:
Using AACHARTKIT to create charts in your iOS application is straightforward:
- Create an instance of the desired chart type, such as
- Set the chart’s properties and data to customize its appearance.
- Add the chart view as a subview to your view hierarchy.
AALineChartView *lineChart = [[AALineChartView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0, 0, 300, 200)]; lineChart.title = @"Sales Report"; lineChart.subtitle = @"2019"; lineChart.axleLineColor = [UIColor grayColor]; AAChartModel *chartModel = AAChartModel.new .chartTypeSet(AAChartTypeLine) .categoriesSet(@[@"Jan", @"Feb", @"Mar", @"Apr", @"May", @"Jun", @"Jul", @"Aug", @"Sep", @"Oct", @"Nov", @"Dec"]) .seriesSet(@[ AASeriesElement.new .nameSet(@"Revenue") .dataSet(@[@20, @35, @30, @55, @40, @25, @35, @30, @50, @45, @60, @50]) ]); [lineChart aa_drawChartWithChartModel:chartModel]; [self.view addSubview:lineChart];
For detailed guidance on how to use AACHARTKIT and its various features, please refer to the official documentation:
Support and Community
If you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to join the AACHARTKIT community: