iQListKit is a powerful open-source library for iOS that provides an easy-to-use interface for building advanced list-based interfaces. It offers a wide range of features and customization options to enhance the user experience when working with lists in your iOS apps.
- iOS 12.0 or above
- Xcode 12.0 or above
- Swift 5.2 or above
To integrate iQListKit into your project using CocoaPods, follow these steps:
- Create a
Podfilein the root directory of your project.
- Add the following line to your
- Save the
Podfileand run the command
pod installusing Terminal.
- Open your project using the newly created
- Import iQListKit in your view controller or any other relevant file:
To start using iQListKit, follow these steps:
- Create an instance of
ListViewControllerin your view controller.
- Set the data source and delegate to your view controller class.
- Implement required data source and delegate methods to customize the list appearance and behavior.
- Call the
reloadData()method to reload the list data.
iQListKit provides a wide range of customization options that can be used to tailor the list appearance and behavior to suit your app’s requirements. Some of the common customizations include:
- Changing the list item layout
- Adding section headers and footers
- Customizing cell appearance
- Handling item selection and deselection
Refer to the iQListKit documentation for a detailed explanation of available customization options and methods.
Here are some code examples to help you get started with iQListKit:
- Example 1: Creating a basic list view
- Example 2: Adding section headers and footers
- Example 3: Customizing cell appearance
Refer to the iQListKit documentation for the complete source code of these examples.