If you want to receive updates about the status of SugarRecord, you can subscribe to our mailing list here
What is SugarRecord?
SugarRecord is a persistence wrapper designed to make working with persistence solutions like CoreData/Realm/… in a much easier way. Thanks to SugarRecord you’ll be able to use CoreData with just a few lines of code: Just choose your stack and start playing with your data.
- Swift 2.1 compatible (XCode 7.1).
- Fully rewritten from the version 1.0.
- Reactive API (using ReactiveCocoa).
- Protocols based design.
- For beginners and advanced users
- Fully customizable. Build your own stack!
- Friendly syntax (fluent)
- Away from Singleton patterns! No shared states
- Compatible with OSX/iOS/watchOS/tvOS
- Fully tested (thanks Nimble and Quick)
- Actively supported
We love transparency and decided to make the Trello board that use for organization public. You can access it here. You can check there the upcoming features and bugs pending to be fixed. You can also contribute proposing yours.
If you want to communicate any issue, suggestion or even make a contribution, you have to keep in mind the flow bellow:
- If you need help, ask your doubt in Stack Overflow using the tag 'sugarrecord’
- If you want to ask something in general, use Stack Overflow too.
- Open an issue either when you have an error to report or a feature request.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request, and remember the rules to follow related with the code style, testing, …
- You’ll find more details about contribution with SugarRecord in contribution
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Who uses SugarRecord?
Are you using SugarRecord? Let us know, and we’ll list you here. We to hear about companies, apps that are using us with CoreData.