Spark SDK is a library that will allow you to easily interact with internet connected hardware powered by Spark, that includes:
- User session management for Spark cloud
- Read/write data to/from Spark Core, Photon or Electron devices
- Publish and subscribe events to/from the cloud or to/from devices (beta)
How To Get Started
- Download Spark-SDK and try out the included iOS example app
- Read the "Getting Started" guide, FAQ, or other articles on the Wiki
- Check out the documentation for a comprehensive look at all of the APIs available in AFNetworking
- If you need help, use Our community website
- If you found a bug, and can provide steps to reliably reproduce it, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Installation with CocoaPods
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Objective-C, which automates and simplifies the process of using 3rd-party libraries in your projects.