Q: How will my calendar dateCells look with this library?
A: However you want it to look.
Tutorials now @ patchthecode.github.io
- Range selection - select dates in a range. The design is entirely up to you.
- Boundary dates - limit the calendar date range
- Week/month mode - show 1 row of weekdays. Or 2, 3 or 6
- Custom cells - make your day-cells look however you want, with any functionality you want
- Custom calendar view - make your calendar look however you want, with what ever functionality you want
- First Day of week - pick anyday to be first day of the week
- Horizontal or vertical mode
- Ability to add month headers in varying sizes/styles of your liking
- Ability to scroll to any month by simply using the date
- Ability to design your calendar however you want. You want it, you build it
- Complete Documentation
Important Change in version 7.1.0 –> #553
1. Building a Calendar from scratch
2. Designing the Calendar [Part1]
3. Mastering Calendar layouts
4. Common Questions #1
3. Installing manually
Simply drag the source files into your project.
JTAppleCalendar is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.