ImagePickerKit is a protocol-oriented framework that provides handly features to dealing with picking or taking a photo! Image selection works just as in the Instagram and taking photos made easy. Moreover it is built entirely on protocols which gives an incredible flexibility.
- [x] Instagram-like floating image container
- [x] Cropping selected photo
- [x] Taking photos
- [x] Easy setup
- For help & feedback please use issues.
- Got a new feature? Please submit a pull request.
- Email us with urgent queries.
ImagePicker is available under the MIT license, see the LICENSE file for more information.